BOOK NOW FOR WATERWORLD AT LAKE PUPUKE, AUCKLAND APRIL 17-22.
ITS ONLY $16 FOR AN HOUR ON THE PARK
After two awesome seasons at Tauranga, Waterworld will be in Auckland for 6 days only between 17-22 April 2019.
Our Facebook page “Dialled Waterpark” is the best way to keep in touch with latest events, weather closures etc. Like us now!
Its easier to book at www.dialled.co.nz to ensure you don’t turn up and miss out.
Entry is $16 for all ages.
See more details further down this page.
Kids 5-9 years old must be with a paying adult at a ratio of 2 kids to 1 adult.
Everyone must pass a simple swimming test in a lifejacket. This is 10m from the entry point to the waterpark. If you can’t pass the swimming test, entry will be refused and no refund issued.
So grab ya jandles, togs and towel and see ya at waterworld soon!
All participants must be confident swimmers. Our minimum
competency is: be able to hold your breath under water with
eyes open for 20 seconds and also be able to swim unassisted to a certain entry point in the waterpark with a Waterworld lifevest on.
• At our discretion we reserve the right to refuse entry to
participants we believe to be at risk or not competent.
• Waterworld does not permit entrants under the influence of
alcohol or drugs.
• All jewellery and watches etc must be removed before entry.
• Any open cuts, abrasions must be covered with a waterproof
• I WILL NOT DIVE HEAD FIRST INTO THE WATER
• I will demonstrate common sense and courtesy towards other
• There are metal bars around the Trampolines and I am aware of
this potential hazard.
• I WILL NOT SWIM UNDER ANY PART OF WATERWORLD FOR
• I will follow the instructions of Waterworld staff at all times. I understand a three strike rules applies and should I break this I will be removed from the Waterpark.
• Waterworld is designed for walking / running on. DO NOT jump
from module to module OR from trampoline to module. Where
used DO NOT jump directly on blue mats that assist holding the
• I understand the physical demands and potential injury before
• I understand if I break any park rules I will be held accountable
for any loss as a result and may be asked to leave without